High quality, secure collaboration tools are essential for the modern workplace
Our Managed Cloud Collaboration solution combines a unified communications platform with our award winning Managed Services team – delivering a secure and smooth migration from on-premises systems to the cloud. Helping reduce your IT support costs whilst increasing team productivity through effective calling, teaming and meeting.
Features and benefits
- Enterprise-grade solution featuring the latest software technology and a premium management service for every business
- Flexible solution integrated with the latest cloud-based apps and devices through a low touch deployment process
- Resilient and secure software platform that is certified and regularly audited, ensuring sensitive information is always protected
- Systems used and maintained from anywhere, reducing management and streamlining costs
- Support a hybrid or remote workforce and collaborate with confidence from anywhere at any time, from any device
- Save money by removing the ongoing maintenance costs and IT support associated with expensive, inflexible on-premises PBX systems
Free Cisco Headset offer valued up to $7,000!*
Be one of the first 8 businesses to sign up to an eligible Managed Cloud Collaboration contract and receive up to 10 Cisco 730 Wireless Headsets valued at $700* each for free. To check your eligibility to receive these headsets, contact your account manager or submit a contact form today.
Managed Cloud Collaboration includes
- Unified Communications as a Service
- Security and compliance
- Device deployment
- Device configuration
- Fleet reporting and analysis
- Identity management
- Setup and integration
*Terms and Conditions apply: Cisco 730 Headsets are available to the first 8 businesses who sign up to a 2+ year Managed Cloud Collaboration contract with JB Hi-Fi Solutions. Maximum 10 headsets per business. Eligible businesses are those with 50 staff or greater. Offer valid until 18 September 2021 unless sold out prior. Contact JB Hi-Fi Solutions or your account manager for details.