Customer Experience Survey
Survey Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is the JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 37 093 114 286).
2. By entering the competition, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry into the competition is open to only Australian residents located in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland who are over the age of 18 years old. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and agencies associated with the Promoter and/or the Promotion (including and design, brand, printing and media agencies which were directly involved in the development, marketing or production of the Promotion) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
4. The prize for the competition is a $100 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card awarded to 50 winners. The total prize pool is $5,000.
5. To be eligible to enter the competition, entrants must complete this survey and enter the requested details at the conclusion of the survey.
6. Entry to the competition must be completed by Wednesday 28th April by 11.59pm EST time.
7. Fifty prize winners of the competition will be drawn on the specified competition judging date of Friday 7th May at 12noon ETS. Winners will be contacted by email within one week of selection and will be announced on the Promoter’s website at https://solutions.jbhifi.com.au/. Entrants consent to their name, company and other necessary personal information being published on the website. The prize will be mailed to the prize winner within 28 days of receipt of a confirmation email from the prize winner of the preferred address for the prize delivery and verification of their identity (if required).
8. In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted, and all reasonable effort is made to locate the winner, on a date that is 3 months after the draw date the original prize winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will take place. The redrawn winner will be notified via email and on the Promoter’s website within 28 days of the redraw.
9. There is a limit of one entry per person/ company.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit and no exchanges are offered.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As such, the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the responses and other information relating to the submission.
14. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, not followed the rules as set out by the Promoter, and agreed to, or engaged in any unlawful other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.